Monday, January 18, 2010

Hermana Daly~January 18, 2010~Hermana Daly awaits her new higita!!

Hola familia!!!
¿Están listos? The cambios are.....duh duh duh duh...Hermana Lugo leaves to Copiapo. And Hermana Daly awaits her new hijita!!!! I can´t believe it, but I am going to train my last cambio. A big group of missionaries are coming to the mission and one hermana, who is from Ecuador...so I will be her new mamita :) I´m way excited, but a lil scared at the same time. So I will meet her tomorrow afternoon and see how everything goes. And that is the big news. This past week went really well...we found lots of new investigadors. We just need investigadores progressing who are willing to make changes in their lives and feel the need to follow Christ and His gospel. We continue to work and share with the jovenes who really need spiritual light and guidance. The world is becoming stronger and stronger each day and sucking them even, even those who are members. So help out all those jovenes in your wards, so they see and feel the importance of putting the Gospel first, strengthening their spririts, and being a light to all. I have learn so much from them and am grateful for the correct decisions I´ve made in my life. We must continue to progress spiritually, so that we don´t become weak...one menos activo talked with us about how his spirit had become weak and that he needs to go to a spiritual gym to strengthen it...aka...prayer, scriptures, church, service, and sharing the gospel. Sigamos adelante!!
Love you all and have a great week!!! -Hermana Daly

1 comment:

Ben N Nessa said...

You'll be a great mamita ;)