Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12, 2008...Happy Mothers Day!

wat upp family, i just talked to y'all so i really dont have much else to say that would be of any entertainment value. Thanks for talking to me even though it was early.. laena and lysh, the 10 words I got from you were inspirational and found their way into my journal :-) zartuuuujeee.. P-day has been tight, played some more soccer and basketball.. had some burger king, yeahhhs.. so good, texas whopper, i reccomend. Umm i saw brother Goff and his wife.. he was one of our teachers in the MTC.. He is visiting Poland for a couple weeks .. taking his wife on a lil tour .. showing off his Polish... he's the man, one day ill be like goff. Mmhmm, big week this week Im expecting some big time miracles.. not sure why.. the Lord always seems to reward missionaries who have been rejected and dominated the week before.. which was me and deuel last week.. this week- new week, new start, new tie, new gameplan, k false about the same game plan.. i think ill try to step out of my comfort zone a little bit more this week.. if you dont feel awkward (in a good, virtuous way) atleast once during the day as a missionary than chances are.. yeah .. you uhh.. are doing something wrong? I dunno i was going to break out with something profound but nothing came.. seems to be happening more and more on my mission, my wit and profoundness.. definitely taking a turn for the worse..

well i love you all!

i love you mom, z calego mojego serca .. bez ciebie nie mam niczego, zawsze jestes tam by mi pomagala ... thanks for all you have done and continue to do for me and our family.

trzymajcie sie

No comments: