Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hermana Daly~May 10, 2009....staying in Arica!!!

Hola familia!!!
> Happy Mother´s Day!! It was fun talking to you parents...sorry my English is all messed up lol. Ok, ready for cambios...I am....STAYING IN ARICA another cambio!! Yay – Arica Siempre Arica! Can you believe it?? After this cambio, I will have spent half of my mission in Arica. Pretty crazy, but I love Arica so I´m content. We need to get some baptisms though, so they don´t close the branch to missionaries. So lots of work!
> This week was interesting becuase Hermana Zamudio twisted her ankle, so we had to stay inside a couple days...but it was killing us because we had so much to do. Luckily when we started working again, we were able to have lots of success and new investigadors. We worked with one hermana in the branch, who is super good. She had an Alma the Younger experience where she was into all the bad things before, but about two months ago she went into rehab – which is scary in Arica because right now they only have one room for everyone and are constructing another building. Anyway, she said with lots of prayer and the Book of Mormon she was completely healed and had a great change of heart. Now she wants to share the Gospel with everyone!! So we shared with some of her neighbors and nephew this past week!! The Gospel changes lives and does miracles. I am grateful to have witnessed so many miracles in my mission!
> Also Victor, my convert, baptized a little grandma this past weekend in the Noche Blanca --- where our whole zone combined baptisms for one night. I was so happy to see Victor baptizing people…he is amazing!!
> Love the mission!! Share the Gospel with everyone!! Love you!
>
> Lots of love,
> Hermana Daly

No comments: