Monday, June 1, 2009

Hermana Daly~June 1, 2009~Yay for the scriptures!

Hola familia!
> I hope everyone is doing well!! Another week...with zone conference and interviews with President Urra!! Zone conference was great...very spiritually uplifting. Four missionaries from Arica are finishing their missions this month and gave very powerful stories and testimonies...our two zone leaders, a district leader, and trainer. So it started of conference with a strong Spirit. Then my companion and I had to give a short presentation on how to have more success in lessons with members. It wasn´t too bad...I almost got all my Spanish down haha. Then we had other presentations from the assistants, Pres. Urra, and his wife on how we can purify our lives and have more success as missionaries. It was great!!! The next day we had interviews...I passed lol.
> So we are working hard these last three weeks of the cambio to have baptisms...because the future of the branch will be determined in these next few weeks. I am ready to do whatever is the Lord´s will. I am grateful for the gospel and all I am learning. My love for the scriptures continually skyrockets as I have amazing personal studies. It´s amazing when you move from one level of spritual understanding to another because now everything I read is 10 times more profound. The Gospel is everything and spritual knowledge is the most important knowledge and wisdom I can gain. Yay for the scriptures!!
> P.S. thanks for the pics of laney´s grad and the pregnant cousings...SO CUTE!! Love you!!!
>
> -Hermana Daly

No comments: