Monday, March 30, 2009

Hermana Daly~March 30, 2009..another cambio in Arica..yay!!

Hola familia!
> ARICA SIEMPRE ARICA!!! Happy news...I get to stay another cambio in Arica!!
> Yay!! Also some exciting news is that they are spliting our ward and

creating a branch in the other chapel that has been closed for like four years. So it will consist of the people that live more close to the Centro.
> We still don't know what President Urra is going to with us missionaries...if a companionship is going to go to the branch or not. So will see!!
> We did have a great miracle this week with our investigador Miguel...he accepted a baptismal date!!!! We were so excited because we haven't had
> any dates this whole cambio, but now we have one. He is great and really happy in the Gospel! So hope things continue strong with him...one thing is that he belongs to the new branch now, so we don't know if we are still going have him as investigador or not, but we better because he is our baptism!!!
> And that is that. I love Arica and so excited that I get to stay! It is my home :) Today we climbed the Morro again and looked at the fantastic view with my fav...the ocean. It is starting to cool down, but still way hot! Every notices my bright red gringo skin and says I need to use sunblock, but I do and it just doesn't work...I'm meant to be a red-faced gringa lol.
> Oh and we completed our goal for menos activos...3 activated in the Gospel!
> Yay...this trimestre our focus is on bettering ourselves and teaching=
> with more power and authority. Our goal is to better our key indicators=
> by 30% by making covenants with the Lord and choosing things to work on=
> to cultivate Christ-like attributes and become better disciples of Christ. The mission is all about learning and being your best self. I am excited to create goals and strive to be better. That is the miracle of the=
> Gospel and Christ's Atonement...that we can make changes in our lives and be better. Our goal is Godhood and this is our time to prepare and learn. Take advantage of all your opportunities to learn and grow. Seek spiritual gifts and leave the things of the world behind...remember what matters most in this life. I am grateful for the Gospel and all the blessings my Heavenly Father has given me. Love you all!!! And have a great week....Happy Birthday again Dad!!
>
> Lots of love,
> Hermana Daly

No comments: