Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3, 2008 . . 3 trams, 2 trains & a couple of buses

Hey fam, how are yall? Thanks for the e-mails, i was feeling pretty loved last week when i didnt have a single email... haha nah im joking it's all good. This is going to be a shorty because I had to do a bunch of crud for this language program im doing as a favor for my old branch pres in wroclaw... and it takes 5 times as long to do anything on the computer because everything is in fetching polish and its driving me batty.. this week was pretty crazy just because it was transfers. So i had to pack up my whole life and get it on 3 different trams, 2 trains, and a couple buses. It was a lot of fun though... I got to see a lot of missionaries and pretty much all of my group in Warsaw. It was a blast to say the least. Now Im in the Gdansk zone in a city called Gdynia about a 30 minute train ride outside of Gdansk. My apartment kicks, it's way nice. Everything up here is way nice.. and way expensive. And im particularly broke because of the train tickets i paid for to get up here that i havent been refunded for yet. My comp is a nice guy. He's from Sacramento and yeah we've had a good time lighting up the streets of gdynia the last couple of days and the beach :-) > > The branch is about 4-5 members and we meet in a mariott i think hotel suite/room/dealio. I have to give a 20 minute talk next week. Way too much to do this week ill tell you what. I had some pictures but the computer is rocking such an old version of windows that my usb isnt showing up.. hmm.. maybe next week. > > The gospel is amazing, there's never been a better time and place to be a representative of the Savior.> > miƂego > elder daly

4 comments:

Bob said...

Caran,

Thank you for posting the latest news from El. Sean. He seems stoked to be in a new city.

Are you enjoying your spring weather?

C and C Beecher said...

sounds happy & busy!

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Aunt Caran,

Tell Sean that I ate some chocolate from Poland, today. (There's a lady who works at WSU who is from Poland)...it was called a "MEGA Grezeski" and was yummy! :) I wonder if he's had one, yet...